how to unsubscribe ? yeah you don't dream lol
Dorian ROSSE
2018-12-01 08:46:00 UTC
Hello everybody,

Because I am a boring person I want to unsubscribe …

I install freshly my server but It isn,’t the goal of this e-mail,

Thank you in advance to help me for unsubscribe,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Andy Pieters
2018-12-01 09:08:11 UTC
Dorian

It isn't that you are a boring person or aren't welcome here.

It is just that this list is for systemd development issues only.

How to unsubscribe?
2018-12-01 13:15:37 UTC
Post by Dorian ROSSE
Dorian
It isn't that you are a boring person or aren't welcome here.
It is just that this list is for systemd development issues only.
Note that this mailing list is about both systemd development and
systemd user support. We have only one list, and as long as this
doesn't get too much of a burden this mailing list is intended to
handle both user support requests and development discussions.

That said, the focus is clearly on systemd here. And if the topic of
discussion has nothing to do with systemd, then this is not the right
place to discuss things.