my Ubuntu server sleep mode by Itself often
Dorian ROSSE
2018-11-30 21:04:45 UTC
Dear IT worker,

Do you know why a old smart server return back to server mode from desktop mode want to sleep down often ?

Thank you in advance to answer if you have an answer and to don’t be hungry if you think I Junk the systemd mailing list,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Peter Hoeg

2018-12-01 13:13:08 UTC
Post by Dorian ROSSE
Dear IT worker,
Do you know why a old smart server return back to server mode from desktop mode want to sleep down often ?
Thank you in advance to answer if you have an answer and to don’t be hungry if you think I Junk the systemd mailing list,
I am sorry, but I have trouble understanding what you are trying to
say.

Is this systemd-related? If not, please inquire in a more appropriate
forum, this mailing list is specific to the systemd project, and
should not be used for other communication to keep the noise level
low.

Thank you for understanding,