Sudo program broken
Dorian ROSSE
2018-10-12 07:40:13 UTC
Hello Dear IT support,

My sudo program is broken how to repair It ?

Thank you in advance to answer my problem
Command line « su » answer « authentification Failure » and command line « sudo -i » answer « sudo : /usr/bin/sudo must be owned by uid 0 and have the setuid bit set »

I have too the ssh service answer bad right because private key isn’t hide ☹

I was change a night right permission which all folder by command line chmod 755 * and then I applied chmod 755 */* ,
 etc but I forgotten the ssh folder could has right files hide

Thank you in advance to repair the sudo and the ssh programs,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Mantas Mikulėnas
2018-10-12 08:10:15 UTC
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:40 AM Dorian ROSSE <***@hotmail.fr>
wrote:

> Hello Dear IT support,

We are not your IT support. Do you have the wrong email address?

2018-10-12 08:45:42 UTC
Am 12.10.18 um 09:40 schrieb Dorian ROSSE:
> My sudo program is broken how to repair It ?
>
> Thank you in advance to answer my problem

> « sudo -i » answer « sudo : /usr/bin/sudo must be owned by uid 0 and
> have the setuid bit set »
>
> when I launch « systemctl status sudo » It answer Loaded : masked and It
> answer Active : inactive (dead) »
>
> I have too the ssh service answer bad right because private key isn’t hide ☹
>
> I was change a night right permission which all folder by command line
> chmod 755 * and then I applied chmod 755 */* , … etc but I forgotten the
> ssh folder could has right files hide …

after trying to decrypt your text i understand that you made "chmod -R
755 /", logged out and now about learning the hard way that you have
killed your setup - restore a backup
Dorian ROSSE
2018-10-12 10:06:47 UTC
Do you know if a restore point can be do as a Window system ?
________________________________

2018-10-12 10:16:44 UTC
Am 12.10.18 um 12:06 schrieb Dorian ROSSE:
> Do you know if a restore point can be do as a Window system ?

depends on the setup (filesystem like BTRFS, LVM..) but if you don't
care for making snapshots before invasive changes you are lost and no
backups no sorry

Lennart Poettering
2018-10-12 10:21:06 UTC
On Fr, 12.10.18 10:06, Dorian ROSSE (***@hotmail.fr) wrote:

> Do you know if a restore point can be do as a Window system ?

Please, this is very much off topic. Please contact your system
administrator for help, not the systemd upstream community.

Thank you for understanding,

Dorian ROSSE
2018-10-13 07:33:34 UTC
Hello everybody !

Because I have more than one internet giver I move from a twisted Ubuntu server / Kali from katoolin finally I install from the begun a Kali live which mdadm for mount my system on Raid 1 mode !

I don’t known why but my two Linux system aren’t success to have internet from my routeur BitDefender also I plug the Synology routeur ;) (And finally that works ... good)

Have a nice weekend,

Regards.

Dorian Rosse.

Dorian ROSSE.
Dorian ROSSE
2018-10-13 16:04:13 UTC
Finaly I go back to Ubuntu serveur and my two wifi device works wihout have katoolin installed 😃 I will try to install the wifi pen tester wihout the katoolin !