systemd-udevd invoked oom-killer
Add Reply
WANG Siyuan
2017-07-11 22:23:59 UTC
Hi, all
systemd-udevd invoked oom-killer during Linux boot. I open debug message of
systemd-udevd. But I can't find where the problem is. Could anybody help
me? Thanks very much.

Yours sincerely,
WANG Siyuan
Cristian Rodríguez
2017-07-12 00:03:13 UTC
Post by WANG Siyuan
Hi, all
systemd-udevd invoked oom-killer during Linux boot. I open debug message
of systemd-udevd. But I can't find where the problem is. Could anybody
help me? Thanks very much.
The oom-killer should never be invoked on udev at boot.. either you are
working in very memory constrained device or there is a problem in your
kernel/toolchain/etc build.

At least tell use what distribution are you using if any and/or what
systemd version, you could also disable the oom-killer on
systemd-udev.service..