.device not creating in systemd
Add Reply
Arun Kumar
2017-01-31 10:16:02 UTC
Hi all,

Previously i used systemd version 206 and kernel version 3.10.17.

Now I updated kernel version to 4.1.15 and systemd version to 229.

I'm using yocto for build.

I was mounting few devices from systemd using .mount service file. In that
I'm using requires and wants as <nodename>.device.

After updating systemd with latest version there is no .device creating. I
verified with bootchart and also with

# systemctl list-units
command.
The devices are not shown. Please suggest ideas as I want to use the mount
from systemd.
Lennart Poettering
2017-02-06 18:20:16 UTC
Post by Arun Kumar
Hi all,
Previously i used systemd version 206 and kernel version 3.10.17.
Now I updated kernel version to 4.1.15 and systemd version to 229.
I'm using yocto for build.
I was mounting few devices from systemd using .mount service file. In that
I'm using requires and wants as <nodename>.device.
After updating systemd with latest version there is no .device creating. I
verified with bootchart and also with
# systemctl list-units
command.
The devices are not shown. Please suggest ideas as I want to use the mount
from systemd.
Well, what does "udevadm info" say for the device? Do you have the
"systemd" tag on the udev device?