Apparmor and ureadhead failed to start
Dorian ROSSE
2018-01-10 09:35:31 UTC
Dear IT worker,

Since I have kernel 4.14.12 I have two errors :

apparmor failed because It failed to start LSB the status exit code is 123 and there is a error by program /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.snapd-confine.real in line 11 unable to open /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-confine.d (skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable : usr.sbin.rsyslogd

For ureadahead It is more easy I have nor wrote in red but It is answered that need file that status exit code is five not installed which main PID 4039

Also thank you in advance to all the team to help me and repair this two problem,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Tomasz Torcz 👁️
2018-01-11 15:20:44 UTC
Post by Dorian ROSSE
Dear IT worker,
This is systemd-devel mailinglist.
Post by Dorian ROSSE
apparmor failed because It failed to start LSB the status exit code is 123 and there is a error by program /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.snapd-confine.real in line 11 unable to open /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-confine.d (skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable : usr.sbin.rsyslogd
For ureadahead It is more easy I have nor wrote in red but It is answered that need file that status exit code is five not installed which main PID 4039
You need to contact your Linux distribution (is it Ubuntu?) Neither of
above is related to systemd suite.
--
Tomasz Torcz Once you've read the dictionary,
xmpp: ***@chrome.pl every other book is just a remix.
Martin Pitt
2018-01-11 15:23:23 UTC
Hello Dorian,
Post by Dorian ROSSE
apparmor failed because It failed to start LSB the status exit code is 123 and there is a error by program /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.snapd-confine.real in line 11 unable to open /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-confine.d (skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable : usr.sbin.rsyslogd
For ureadahead It is more easy I have nor wrote in red but It is answered that need file that status exit code is five not installed which main PID 4039
Please contact the Ubuntu bug tracker about this. These issues are not at all
related to upstream systemd development.

Martin