Is it possible to config rate limit for journal based on severity
P.R.Dinesh
2017-08-16 10:35:50 UTC
With respect to Journal rate limit (RateLimitIntervalSec=, RateLimitBurst=)
I would like to rate limit more for low severity logs and less for high
severity logs. Is this feasible? also can we have different rate limit
configured for different services?

Thank you
Regards,
Dinesh
Lennart Poettering
2017-08-31 14:18:36 UTC
Post by P.R.Dinesh
With respect to Journal rate limit (RateLimitIntervalSec=, RateLimitBurst=)
I would like to rate limit more for low severity logs and less for high
severity logs. Is this feasible? also can we have different rate limit
configured for different services?
This is currently not available. But it sounds like something
worthwile to add. Can you file an RFE issue about this on github?