systemd-nspawn network-interface doesn't return interface on container reboot
Dmitry Kulida
2017-07-17 10:43:49 UTC
Hi Everyone.

I have below trouble.

I start my container with --network-interface option as below:
ExecStart=/usr/bin/systemd-nspawn -M %i.%H --quiet --keep-unit --boot
--link-journal=auto --network-veth *--network-interface=dummy6*
--capability=CAP_NET_RAW --directory=/var/lib/container/%i

Everything works fine but when I try to reboot my container the dummy6 is
not returned back to host machine's namespace and my container fails to
start next time. Only host machine reboot helps.

Do we have some way to return the interface back to host's machine
namespace even maybe manually.

Thanks for help in advance!

--
Dmitry